England need ten South African wickets on day of the fourth Test to win the series – and you can follow all the action on talkSPORT 2.
Captain Joe Root declined to enforce the follow-on after establishing a 217-run first-innings lead, top-scoring with 58 as his side added another 248 to their opponents’ nominal chase.
There are two full days left to settle matters but the momentum is firmly with the tourists, who will be hoping the combination of scoreboard pressure and a well-rested pace attack help bring about an early finish and a 3-1 triumph in the Basil D’Oliveira Trophy.
Here’s how you can listen to exclusive ball-by-ball coverage of day four…
South Africa vs England: How to listen
Coverage of day three begins at 7am UK time, with the action starting at 8am.
You can listen to all the action by clicking here or clicking the radio player below.
South Africa vs England: Tour dates
- December 26-30, 1st Test, Centurion – South Africa won by 107 runs
- January 3-7, 2nd Test, Cape Town (08:30 GMT start) – England won by 189 runs
- January 16-20, 3rd Test, Port Elizabeth (08:00 GMT) – England won by an innings and 53 runs
- January 24-28, 4th Test, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- January 31, v SA Invitation XI, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 1, v South Africa A, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 4, 1st ODI, Cape Town (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 7, 2nd ODI, Durban (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 9, 3rd ODI, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- February 12, 1st Twenty20 international, East London (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 14, 2nd Twenty20 international, Durban (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 16, 3rd Twenty20 international, Centurion (12:30 GMT)